DIY Wreath-making Kits with Darling Buds – from £30.00
Get creative this winter! This year we refuse to let 2020’s events stop us getting into the festive creative spirit! So, we are taking our wreath-making workshops online with our DIY Wreath making kits available nationwide or for local collection. They include a video tutorial that you can view from the comfort of your own home, so get cosy with a cuppa or treat yourself to a glass of bubbles or mulled wine with Darling Buds guiding you along the merry way.
The photos illustrate examples of your kit and the finished product.
The Winter Wonderer £30.00
For those that fancy foraging their own festive foliage themselves. Examples of foliage that work well; Blue spruce, Fir, Holly, Ivy, Eucalyptus, Hebé.
• A step-by-step instruction sheet to refer to.
• A mossed copper wreath frame.
• A reel of bind wire to attach your foraged foliage.
• Natural decorations; pinecones, dried orange slices and cinnamon sticks -pre-wired.
• A gorgeous ribbon edged hessian bow.
• An invitation to join the video tutorial.
• Extra decorations can be purchased.
• A little Darling treat for you!
What you will need:
• A computer or tablet connected to the internet to watch our step-by-step video tutorial.
• A ‘creating’ space! Somewhere you won’t mind getting a little messy!
• A sharp pair of secateurs. These are available to purchase from our online shop.
• An apron (optional). You can purchase one of our Darling Buds aprons from our online shop!
• Your favourite Christmas tipple and festive snack!