DIY Wreath-making Kits with Darling Buds – ‘The Winter Wonderer’
Get creative this winter! Everything to make your own Christmas door wreath minus the foliage. This specific kit is for those that fancy wrapping up warm and going for a festive forage!
This kit includes a video tutorial that you can view from the comfort of your own home, so get cosy with a cuppa or treat yourself to a glass of bubbles or mulled wine with Darling Buds guiding you along the merry way.
The photos illustrate examples of your kit and example of the finished product.
The Winter Wonderer £35.00
What’s included in your kit:
For those that fancy foraging their own festive foliage themselves. Examples of foliage that work well; Blue spruce, Fir, Holly, Ivy, Eucalyptus, Hebé.
• A step-by-step instruction sheet to refer to.
• A mossed copper wreath frame.
• A reel of bind wire to attach your foraged foliage.
• Natural decorations; pinecones, dried orange slices and cinnamon sticks -pre-wired.
• A gorgeous ribbon edged hessian bow.
• An invitation to join the video tutorial.
• Extra decorations can be purchased.
• A little Darling treat for you!
What you will need:
• A computer or tablet connected to the internet to watch our step-by-step video tutorial.
• A ‘creating’ space! Somewhere you won’t mind getting a little messy!
• A sharp pair of secateurs.
• An apron (optional).
• Your favourite Christmas tipple and festive snack!
Choose your delivery date below and we shall send the kits out that week via Royal Mail 24hours to arrive on or as close to your chosen Friday.
Please note: your kit will include fresh foliage and will need to be used within 24 hours of arrival or, simply pop the foliage into a bucket of water.
Any questions please email Ellie at email@example.com